Choose the Atlas Bipods Atlas 5-H Heavy Duty Bipod when you need extra rugged support for a heavier rifle and extreme recoil. Both cant and panning adjust smoothly and can also be locked into place depending on your needs with these Bipods from Atlas Bipods. The Atlas Bipods Atlas 5-H Bipod is easy to attach and detach from any Picatinny rail with the integral QD lever. When you need more performance for a beast of a gun, you need the Atlas Bipods Atlas 5-H QD Bipod.
Specifications for Atlas Bipods Atlas 5 H Bipod-Lever with Custom ADM Lever:
Features of Atlas Bipods Atlas 5-H Heavy Duty Bipod w/QD Custom ADM Lever, ABI-B0-A5HBWCAL:
- Height Range: 5.5 - 10.5 inches approximately.
- Preloaded Pan: 15 degrees +/-.
- Preloaded Cant: 15 degrees +/-.
- Pan and Cant can be locked out at top dead center.
- Pan and Cant Tension Wheel has Detent adjustability and Cam-Lock.
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 and 180 degrees.
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg.
- Footprint: 14.5 - 19.5 inches.
- Constructed of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized with heat treated, stainless steel components.
- Mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail.
- Withstands heavy recoil.
- Extremely stable
- Construction, features, versatility, ease of use
- Strong & well made.
- Multiple positions
- Panning feature
- Best rest being made right now
- Cost is a little hard to deal with, but worth it.
- Will not fit in most range bags on the gun
- Weight and cost
- Over priced but worth it
- Wide footprint
- Would not leave mounted
- High Cost