Mount your rifle on the Harris Engineering Model BRM Series 1A2 6-9in. Bipod to gain a lightweight, sturdy platform to accurately fire your weapon from. These Bipods crafted by Harris Engineering contain spring-loaded legs that quickly deploy from 6in to 9in to suit your preferences. The Harris Engineering HBRM Extending Bipod clamps to the majority of Q.D. stud-equipped bolt action rifles and have a sling attachment provision and adjustment for off-center studs. Crafted out of high strength anodized aluminum alloy, this is the ultimate lightweight, sturdy and versatile bipod for your mounting needs. This device doesn't impede on your firing preferences. When you carry your rifle with a sling or even shoot off-hand, the bipod will not interfere. Get sturdy, accurate shots down range when you utilize the Harris Engineering Lightweight BRM Bipod.
Specifications for Harris Engineering Model BRM Series 1A2 6-9in. Bipod:
|Height:||6 - 9 in|
Features of Harris Engineering Model BRM Series 1A2 6-9 Bipod, 2H-B0-BRM1A2:
- Extends from 6 to 9 inches.
- Leg notches in 1-inch increments.
- Folding legs are spring loaded, for fast deployment.
- Versatile, sturdy, light and fast.
- Made from high strength anodized aluminum alloy.
- Stressed parts are tempered spring steel.
- Bipods clamp to most Q.D. stud-equpped bolt action rifles and have sling attachment provision and adjustment for off-center stud.
- Quality product ease-of-use good price
- Highly Reliable
- easy to use
- Easy mount / removal
- Ease of installation
- Quality built, price,
- Made in USA. Good fit. Quality product
- Easy to install
- The best.
- Comes Lose Occasionally